On layered navigation pages, a price slider is shown instead of a price filter. On these pages, the user can select a price range by dragging the handles of a slider and apply the selected price range by clicking on a button. After filtering, the slider is still shown, to allow further refinement of the selection.
MaGi Price Slider features:
- Visible on all layered navigation pages: both category pages and search results pages.
- User can see in "From/To" fields under the slider as to which price range has been selected to filter products.
- User can type in "Form/To" own price values
- Can be standard or slider filter selected
- No extra tables or controllers